DXY: Technical Forecast: Consolidation/ Bearish
Last week we saw very aggressive bearish dollar and how we several times mentioned on Friday, NFP helps the DXY to decline. We expect to see some retracement at the beginning of the week and after that the short term bearish trend to continue. You can see more of our expectation in the video below.
Our Important levels are:
- Expect Bearish move from Resistance zone 2 – 98.034
- Expect Bearish move from Resistance zone 1 – 97.052
- Expect Bullish move from Support zone 2 – 96.154
- Expect Bullish move from Support zone 3 – 95.800
EUR/USD: Technical Forecast: Consolidation
Last week EUR/USD rise aggressive and clear a lot of liquidity above the market. We expect to see in the upcoming week accumulation and consolidation before the next big move. EUR/USD hit our resistance zone and for that reason, we will expect first to see a decline at the market may be in Monday and after that we will have more information for analyzing the trend. You can learn more in the video below.
Our important levels are:
- Expect Bearish move from Resistance Zone 1 -> 1.13490
- Expect Bullish move from Support Zone 1 -> 1.12510
- Expect Bullish move from Support Zone 2-> 1.12130
- Expect Bullish move from Support Zone 3 -> 1.11300
GBP/USD: Technical Forecast: Bearish
Last week GBP/USD consolidates and at Friday we saw aggressive bullish move. Short term trend for us is bullish but here again, we expect to see a decline and then bullish move. You can see more expectation in the video below
Our important levels are:
- Expect Bullish move from Support zone 1 – 1.26980
- Expect Bullish move from Support zone 2 – 1.26260
- Expect Bearish move from Resistance zone 1 – 1.30030
If you want to learn more about Forex markets and how to trade like a Pro check our courses at https://angels-fx.com/courses
Risk Associated with Forex Trading Off-exchange foreign currency trading on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite.
The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and, therefore, you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with off-exchange foreign currency trading and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.